Bariatric Seating available in the Rep Of Ireland, We cover Munster & Connacht region with a range of Bariatric Therapeutic Seating. Chair capacity upto 45 stone.
The Bariatric Sorrento™ has been designed to accommodate those with increased body weight and physical size.
Bariatric Seating should take into consideration the weight of the client, the body proportions, physical dimensions, range of moment, mobility and transfers. The needs of the caregiver should also be incorporated into the design of the chair.
Bariatric Seating – Sorrento
- The Bariatric Sorrento™ is created and built with strength and durability at the forefront of design and will support users up to a 45 stone weight limit.
- Bariatric Sorrento™ can be adjusted to suit the changing needs of a user or readjusted to suit the needs of a new user meaning their comfort, posture and pressure management remain uncompromised.
- Bariatric Sorrento lends itself easily to multi-user environments with its easy to adjust design.
- Removable arms can assist with side transferring or sling application and removal.
- This Bariatric Seating System has a easy to use handset controls for powered tilt in space, legrest elevation and back angle recline,this can be used to improve posture, comfort and redistribute pressure.
- The Bariatric Sorrento can also be converted to include forward tilt for rehabilitation or to assist in transferring situations.
- The adjustable back and recline will accommodate users with reduced hip flexion and when used in combination with tilt in space can prevent sliding from the chair.
The BARIATRIC SORRENTO is effective for adults with the following disabilities and conditions:
• Spinal cord injury
• Head injury
• Multiple sclerosis
• Parkinson’s disease
• Alzheimer’s disease
The BARIATRIC SORRENTO™ is effective in seating clients with the following postural and medical conditions:
• Pressure ulcers
• Kyphosis, scoliosis, lordosis
• Joint contractures
• Limited mobility
• Post-operative rehabilitation needs
Bariatric Seating Assessment
+353 (0)21 482 6013