The Phoenix is the most supportive and functional of the Seating Matters chairs. Designed to give maximum support in the upper body through lateral and head supports, the Phoenix will also adapt to the changing needs of a person being rehabilitated or meet long term needs of a progressive condition.
The unique adjustability allows the Phoenix to be used with different sized adults and children – ideal for acute wards or for growing young people.
• Tilt in Space
• Back recline and elevating leg rest
• Helps manage pressure
• Unique adjustable back and head support
• Fully adjustable in under 1 minute, without tools
• Forward tilt for stand transfers
• Manual and powered options
• Can be made bespoke
• Infection control approved
Effective for children with
• Risk of pressure sores
• Reduced upper body control
• Muscle contractures