The person who requires pressure reduction or assistance with posture but doesn’t need the degree of head support offered by the Phoenix. A simple to operate and stylish chair, its adjustability allows it to be used in multi-user environments such as acute hospital wards.
Tilt in Space can be used to improve posture and reduce pressure and this can also be converted to allow forward tilt for rehabilitation or in self-transferring situations. Optional lateral supports and supportive pillows increase its support when needed.
• Tilt in Space
• Back recline and elevating leg rest
• Helps manage pressure
• Fully adjustable in under 1 minute, without tools
• Forward tilt for stand transfers
• Manual and powered options
• Can be made bespoke
• Infection control approved
• Risk of pressure sores
• Reduced trunk control
• Muscle contractures
• Rehabilitation needs eg stroke or neuro rehab